Mid/Sr. Ruby On Rails Developers
Location: Uruguay / Argentina / Remote
We are looking for a great developer to join us!
Our Ruby on Rails team is growing to face new and exciting challenges. We are looking for experienced developers to join our team and scale with us.
For this position, we are in search of Ruby on Rails developers with +2 years (for Mid position) or 4+ years (for Sr position) of work experience. You will be working on challenging and innovative long-term projects in a growing team with room for learning and career development. We expect candidates with outstanding analytical skills and a keen desire to learn and apply new technologies.
– Determine and define project scope and objectives.
– Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable RoR code.
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
– Identify bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
– Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
📝 Initial CV/LinkedIn screening
📞 Screening call
💻 Technical Call
💬 Meet the founder
✉️ Proposal or rejection with a feedback
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
– Solid knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and algorithms
– +2 years working on Ruby On Rails for Mid position
– +4 years working on Ruby On Rails for Sr position
– Unit testing, Functional testing and Integration testing.
– Good job estimation
– Methodical, organized, and consistent in completing your work
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Constant interest in learning