Location: Remote from Argentina
We are looking for a Office Manager to join us!
The team is growing to face new and exciting challenges. We are looking for a great Office Manager to join our People Team.
For this position, we are in search of a detail-oriented professional with a passion for creating a positive workplace culture and be a pivotal force in shaping an exceptional employee experience.
- Oversee employee benefits, including health insurance, gym passes, and special occasion gifts.
- Evaluate and explore opportunities to incorporate new benefits.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new employees, ensuring a seamless and comprehensive experience.
- Ensure new hires have all necessary tools and information for a successful start.
- Lead the planning and execution of both in-person and remote team events.
- Manage the activities schedule to foster team engagement.
- Take responsibility for fostering a positive and productive team environment.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure seamless operations.
- Provide support to various tasks within the HR team.
- Provide support in outboardings (manage equipment returns, termination of benefits, etc.)
- Human Resources or related fields student.
- 1 year experience as Office Manager or similar positions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Intermediate English skills.
- Methodical and organized
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented