We are looking for a great Project Manager to join us!
The team is growing to face new and exciting challenges. We are looking for a person passionate about management and business development.
For this position, we are in search of a candidate with enough experience to quickly onboard and make immediate impacts with our customers and team. This role will help planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Also plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep other Loop’s areas informed the entire way.
– Determine and define project scope and objectives.
– Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
– Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements (with Operations)
– Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
– Provide project updates on a consistent basis to Operations and Management about strategy, adjustments, and progress
– Communicate expected deliverables to team membersUtilize Agile best practices to entire project execution
– Monitor progress and make adjustments as neededMeasure project performance to identify areas for improvement
📝 Initial CV/LinkedIn screening
📞 Screening call
💻 Technical Call
💬 Meet the founder
✉️ Proposal or rejection with a feedback
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, engineering or a related field
– Project management and related experience
– Ability to solve problems creatively
– Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
– Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
– Excellent analytical skills
– Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
– Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
– Good job estimation.
– Methodical, organized, and consistent in completing your work.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Constant interest in learning.