Location: Montevideo / Remote
We are looking for a great QA to join us!
The team is growing to face new and exciting challenges. We are looking for experienced QA Engineers to join our team and scale with us in multiple projects.
For this position, we are in search of an experienced QA Cypress Engineer with +2 years of experience. We expect candidates with solid coding skills for designing and implementing various automated solutions, a keen eye for detail, excellent project management skills and a desire to keep learning and applying new procedures.
– Testing case creation and execution
– Reporting, validation and verification of bugs
– Running and maintaining frameworks in Cypress
– Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
– Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
– Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
– Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
– Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
– Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
– Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
– Api testing con postman
– Agile methodologies: Scrum
– Nice to have: Cucumber
– Unit, Functional and Integration testing.
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
– Good project management skills.
– Business skills
– Good job estimation.
– Methodical, organized, and consistent in completing your work.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Constant interest in learning