Location: Uruguay / Argentina / Remote
We are looking for a great Python developer to join us!
Our team is growing and facing new and exciting challenges. We are looking for experienced Python developers to join our team and scale with us in multiple projects.
For this position, we are in search of Python developers with at least +4 years of work experience. You will be working on challenging and innovative long-term projects in a growing team with room for learning and career development. We expect candidates with outstanding analytical skills and a keen desire to learn and apply new technologies.
- Building and maintaining Python features in microservices: skilled in creating and maintaining new features for microservices using Python and the relevant backend web frameworks.
- Data handling and processing: adept at wrangling data (fetching, cleaning, enriching, transforming, and integrating) to ensure seamless data processing in the microservices and data environment.
- Collaboration and teamwork: work well with others, sharing knowledge and expertise while collaborating with the team on multiple projects to ensure successful project delivery.
- Continuous learning and adaptation: constant interest in learning and applying new technologies, methodologies, and best practices to stay up-to-date with industry trends and improve their skills.
- Problem-solving and strategic thinking: analytical skills to identify and resolve issues, as well as strategic thinking to ensure the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the solutions they develop.
- Extensive experience in python backend web frameworks such as FastAPI, Django, or Flask
- Strong knowledge of microservice architectures, event-driven programming, as well as experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and Event Sourcing
- Proficient in GraphQL and REST
- Experience implementing GRPC services in Python
- Experience working on large codebases and organizations, building SDKs for notebooks, and wrangling data (fetching, cleaning, enriching, transforming, and integrating)
- Knowledge of security and data protection is essential, as is experience building and maintaining multi-tenant SaaS products.
- Strong expertise in JSON, XML, YAML, TOML, CSV, and other data-interchange and configuration file formats is required, along with experience in SQL Alchemy/Postgres, Docker build of Python Apps, and Git and continuous integration best practices.
- Python Typing using Pydantic, Python Testing with PyTest and Tox, and code linting using Flake8/Black are also required.
- Familiarity with TypeScript and frameworks like React is preferred.
- Strategic thinking
- Good communication skills in English
- Constant interest in learning.