Location: 🇺🇾 Montevideo
We are looking for an Operations Manager (Jr) to join us!
The team is growing to face new and exciting challenges. We are looking for someone who is passionate about management and wants to learn constantly.
For this position, we are in search of a sharp business mind. We expect candidates with analytical skills and a keen desire to learn and apply new tools. Maintaining constant and outstanding communication with management, staff, and clients is critical.
– Oversee daily operational activities.
– Deliver excellent customer service.
– Increase LoopStudio’s operational efficiency via team resource allocation.
– Manage operational metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce costs, eliminate errors.
– Object-oriented design patterns and algorithms knowledge
– Ruby On Rails knowledge
Is a bonus:
– SQL knowledge
– Git knowledge
– Unit testing, Functional testing and Integration testing
– Good job estimation.
– Good oral and written communication.
– Constant interest in learning.
– Advanced student or Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, engineering or related field.
– Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control.
– Conflict management and business negotiation processes.
– English: excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strategic planning.
– Team work.
– Risk management.
– IT Skills.
– We covered LoopStudio employees with SUMMUM insurance.
– Work in a relaxed environment
– Cool Offices
– Open-minded community
– Set your own work schedule
– Work remotely
– Time off to study
– On-the-job training
– Skill expansion
– Learn all the days
– English classes (twice a week)
– APN Partner Training and Certification
– IBM Cloud Partnership Training
– Fresh fruits
– Coffee & mate
– We got you covered!
– Ping Pong, Pool & Bowling
– Mario Kart tournaments