Location: 🇺🇾 Montevideo / Remote
We are looking for a great Project Manager to join us!
The team is growing to face new and exciting challenges. We are looking for a person passionate about managing projects.
For this position, we are in search of a candidate with enough experience to quickly onboard and make immediate impacts with our customers and team. This role will help planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Also plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep other Loop’s areas informed the entire way.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements (with Operations)
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to Operations and Management about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Communicate expected deliverables to team members
- Utilize Agile best practices to entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
– Adaptable and flexible, you excel in supporting multiple kinds of clients and projects with varying styles of solutions, services, and deliverables.
– You have an understanding of how technology solutions affect business goals and can communicate technical and business solutions to clients.
– Not only quick to identify and escalate risks/issues, but proactively develop possible solutions to the risks.
– 2+ years experience in Technical Project Management or Delivery Management.
– Good job estimation.
– Methodical, organized, and consistent in completing your work.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Constant interest in learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- Project management and related experience
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Good job estimation.
- Methodical, organized, and consistent in completing your work.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Constant interest in learning.